Glebe is one of Hobart’s most tightly held locales, with opportunities to buy into Glebe limited to a handful per year.
This gorgeous Circa 1897 home captures all day sun, takes in city & mountain views and is located only 2kms from the CBD within easy walking to everywhere you want to be.
– 300 Metres away is the World Class – Domain Tennis Centre.
– Doone Kennedy Aquatic Centre and Gym is just at the end of the street.
– The Queen’s Domain is Hobart’s largest recreational area incorporating sporting and recreation facilities, Hobart’s most impressive playgrounds and the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, all on your doorstep.
– Surrounded by a choice of public and private schools as well as minutes walk to UTAS city campus.
– North Hobart restaurant strip, Hill Street Grocer, the waterfront all within a few minutes drive.
This home has been re-roofed, re-invigorated and re-invented. It’s set up for you to make your mark, and create your own stamp on Hobart.
With potential to expand into the generous yard and capitalise on the already expansive views, you can enjoy the home as is or plan your renovations (STCA).
Plus. Here’s a little fact on the down low. Back in 1923 a teenage Errol Flynn allegedly, frequently visited the 2 nurses who resided at 19 Aberdeen St. Apparently there was much hanky panky under the blankie.
Want to be in like Flynn?
Join us for a drink on the deck Thursday evening to view.