COTTAGE STYLE WITH MODERN LIVING
– This 2004 built cottage style home is situated in a beautiful picturesque position that overlooks the Historic Pontville area with surrounding hills, and only 25 minutes to the Hobart city centre.
– Offers peaceful country style living. The layout of this home is very practical but can be changed to suit your needs. Currently there are three good sized bedrooms downstairs together with a large bathroom with a claw foot bath, separate shower and an old style dresser basin.
– Upstairs there is a large space that can be utilised as either the main living area, master bedroom retreat or two additional bedrooms.
– Downstairs the country style kitchen with feature timber finish is adjacent to the dining/informal living space. The original garage which is under the main roof has been turned into a functional living space with sliding doors and internal entrance that is perfect as a family/rumpus room. All of the fittings throughout are a good quality and the tile flooring is very practical throughout the main section of the home.
– The large 14m x 7m colorbond workshop is perfect for the tradesman or hobbyist, plus there is a separate single car garage and large garden shed.
The turning circle, fountain, established gardens front and rear plus the covered entertaining area complete this very peaceful and practical home that is just waiting for the new chapter to begin.