Conservation lifestyle with home or income
Known for its iconic national park with white sandy beaches and secluded bays that lay beneath the ever-changing colours of The Hazards, the Freycinet Peninsula is a Tasmanian gem. Now, the opportunity to own your own piece of paradise awaits. With private frontage to the tranquil waters of Pelican Bay and a low maintenance house already established, The Croft makes for a perfect get-away or easy-living lifestyle property. Located a 10-minute drive to either the Coles Bay town centre or the popular surfing destination of Friendly Beaches, The Croft provides a perfect place to explore the areas surrounds.
• 10mins to Friendly Beaches National Park and 10 minutes to Coles Bay Centre
• Private frontage to Pelican Bay
• Views of the hazards
• Includes a low maintenance 3-bedroom house (plus shed and water tank)
• Direct frontage/access to Council Maintained Road
• Threatened vegetation community Eucalyptus ovata forest and woodland and the endangered Golden Spray (Viminaria juncea) plant.