FREEHOLD – IGA SUPERMARKET with 4 Bedroom House
*lifestyle business opportunity turning over in excess of $1.8 Million*
The store is a member of the branded IGA Express chain.
Turning over in excess off $1.8 Million – This business performs well above the market
It is approximately 1 hour’s leisurely drive from Hobart.
The sale comprises freehold of the entire premises, which comprises a large supermarket, with several large storerooms, and also a 2 storey 4 bedroom house at the rear.
*The main building is brick veneer
*There is also a large 3 bay wooden shed for storing personal items.
*Earning in excess of 300k plus per annum
*Sale Price includes all plant & equipment plus SAV
*Turnover in excess of $1.8M per annum
*Representing an attractive 25% return on freehold property.
• Long established regional supermarket, with current owners operating this superb family business for over 18 years.
• The only supermarket in the surrounding community area enjoying loyal customer patronage as well as passing tourist & visitor traffic on main highway/tourist route.
• The premises and equipment have been substantially refurbished and upgraded in recent years with a new floor and modern presentation. Includes major onsite, fully automated power generator for ‘peace of mind’ in the event of power failures.
• Easily operated by working couple or family plus casual help.
• Consistent high turnover and profit over many years with substantial demonstrated growth in recent years.
• Freehold businesses like this are rarely available for sale. There is also an option to purchase the adjoining large block of land by negotiation.
• Modern 4-bedroom upstairs residence included in the sale freehold.
• Full training & operational manuals available to new owner (s)
• Owner will receive income from Ouse Post Office tenant. On a secure new 5 year lease with further options.
• Ideal sole operator, family or partnership venture
This business comes highly recommended by Devine Property as a superb regional freehold business opportunity and we welcome your inquiries.