CUTE COTTAGE IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
This cute weatherboard cottage is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular suburb of Moonah.
Having just undergone a refresh inside with a fresh coat of paint and resurfaced timber floors the home is ready for it’s new owners to move straight in.
– Timber floors throughout
– 2 Bedrooms, main with built-in-robes
– Built-in Wood heater
– Kitchen with open fire place
– Cute sunroom, an ideal dining space or sitting room
– Sitting on a 589m2 block
– Great backyard space for a garden or room for pets
– Outside laundry and second toilet
– Single carport
– Storage under home
– Rental appraisal $540 – $560 per week
– Council rates $1700 approx. p.a.
– Plans available for an extension
– Close to great schools, public transport and shopping
This home is a great start for those looking to get a foothold in the Moonah market, a fantastic home with scope to add value. We look forward to your enquiry and showing you through.