CLOUDY BAY HOMESTEAD & CLOUDY BAY RIDGE
Arguably the best piece of land on South Bruny, Cloudy Bay Homestead incorporating Cloudy Bay Ridge offers a dream lifestyle.
Stunning views, private bushland, pasture and multiple home sites perched overlooking Cloudy Bay Lagoon and West Cloudy Head, Cloudy Bay beach with the southern ranges and ocean beyond. Famous surf breaks and safe harbour of Cloudy Corner accessed at the end of the road.
Comprising of private forest which has been fenced with livestock protection, and various tracks and trails allowing vehicle access to the stunning lookout at the top of the title.
Enjoy the seclusion and privacy into the future, with the region protected by minimum lot sizes and established surrounding bushland with no other man made structure in view.
The homestead is a classic design with a generously proportioned rooms and a functional layout encompassing the commanding views providing the perfect base to enjoy the surrounding attractions. The outdoor shower with Cloudy Bay views is the perfect place to rinse off after enjoying a morning surf.
With scope to renovate or extend, or use as the hub of the property with several home sites providing private nooks to build and capitalise on the potential return from the property.
Enjoy this national park like property all to yourself or take advantage of the several development options available with permits in place that will be transferred to new owners.
– DA Permit for Visitor Accommodation at Homestead
– Staged subdivision approved with substantial commencement – allowing further subdivision to 2 titles with road access to both lots established
– Up to 240 Megalitre water rite from Jack Jones Creek
– DA Approved rainwater collection & bottling with substantial commencement permit
– Machinery & Hay Shed
– 4 Bay shed/garage
– Irrigated enclosed vegetable garden
– Wallaby proof house block and livestock fence
– Stacked stone fencing to entertaining areas surrounding the homestead
– High quality galvanised fencing to perimeters
– Free draining soil with elevated position and potential dam sites
– Previous use as boutique vineyard with irrigation infrastructure in place
– Zoned Environmental Living under the Kingborough Interim Planning Scheme, with neighbouring titles zoned Rural Resource, this is a significant advantage in terms of building and sympathetic development (STCA).
If you think you have found your space, contact me to arrange your private site tour, I’d love to show you through