CLOUDY BAY HOMESTEAD
Arguably the most beautiful property on South Bruny, Cloudy Bay Homestead has stunning views, private bushland and pasture perched overlooking Cloudy Bay Lagoon and West Cloudy Head, Cloudy Bay beach with the southern ranges and ocean beyond. Famous surf breaks and safe harbour of Cloudy Corner accessed at the end of the road.
Enjoy the seclusion and privacy into the future, with the region protected by minimum lot sizes and established surrounding bushland with no other man made structure in view.
The homestead is a classic design with a generously proportioned rooms and a functional layout encompassing the commanding views providing the perfect base to enjoy the surrounding attractions. The outdoor shower with Cloudy Bay views is the perfect place to rinse off after enjoying a morning surf.
With scope to renovate or extend, or use as the hub of the property with several home sites providing private nooks to build and capitalise on the potential return from the property.
Enjoy this national park like property all to yourself or take advantage of the several development options available with permits in place that will be transferred to new owners.
– DA Permit for Visitor Accommodation at Homestead
– Up to 240 Megalitre water rite from Jack Jones Creek
– DA Approved rainwater collection & bottling with substantial commencement permit
– Machinery & Hay Shed
– 4 Bay shed/garage
– Irrigated enclosed vegetable garden
– Wallaby proof house block and livestock fence
– Stacked stone fencing to entertaining areas surrounding the homestead
– High quality galvanised fencing to perimeters
– Free draining soil with elevated position and potential dam sites
If you think you have found your space, contact me to arrange your private site tour, I’d love to show you through